Gordon Owens – WSI Digital Marketing Consultant

Just another Digital Marketing Blog Sites site

Lead Generation
Build your customer database using proven Digital Marketing tactics like PPC and SEO.
Brand Credibility
Demonstrate your industry expertise to your customer using Social Media.
Customer Communication
Engage your customers with Email Marketing and increase your customer loyalty.
 
Join Our Complimentary Monthly Webinar Series

How to Grow Your Target Market

Posted by gordonowens On December - 16 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

You already know that the best people to market to are those who have a need or use for your product, a group called your target audience. The better you understand your target audience, the better you can speak to them. With the right tone, personality, solutions and approach, you can strengthen your relationships and...

5 Reasons Your Site MUST be Optimized for Mobile

Posted by gordonowens On December - 9 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

We’re moving into 2015 in the next few weeks, so there’s no excuse not to have a website that is optimized for mobile. Yet many websites still lack a fully optimized mobile website, in part, because they don’t know what it entails or they don’t see the importance of it. This can be especially true for companies...

Saving Time and Money with Content Writing Services

Posted by gordonowens On November - 25 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

If you’re currently managing your content strategy in-house, you may have found that doing so has stripped a lot of time away from you and other employees. You didn’t mean for this to happen, of course, but it probably seemed feasible at the time. Most companies admit that there are two main reasons why they tried...

Turning Your LinkedIn Profile into a Marketing Tool

Posted by gordonowens On November - 20 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

LinkedIn is the number one social network for professionals, but this doesn’t mean that you have to be all business and no fun. You can make your LinkedIn profile engaging and creative - an extension of your professional personality, so to speak. It’s this creativity that can seal the deal for a customer or business...

Ad Retargeting: What it is and How it Can Benefit You

Posted by gordonowens On November - 13 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

Ad retargeting, or remarketing, is a form of online advertising that can help keep your brand in front of people who visited your site but didn’t convert. Generally, only 2 percent of visitors convert on the first visit to an online store, so what happens with the other 98 percent? Retargeting addresses this issue....

3 Digital Marketing Trends for 2015

Posted by gordonowens On November - 6 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

It’s difficult to predict what the future has in store, but we can always try! The benefit to looking toward the future in digital marketing is that it allows your brand to account for new trends, work them into your marketing agenda and come ahead of your competitors. By looking at what’s happened over the past year...

If you hear that PPC is dead or dying, ignore the hype. Things like SEO and PPC won’t be dying - at least anytime soon - but they do constantly change. It’s important to move along with the changes so that your brand is taking advantage of the latest marketing platforms. With the holidays quickly approaching, now...

LinkedIn may not get the hype that Facebook or Twitter does, but it’s the perfect place for networking with other professionals. This platform has allowed LinkedIn to emerge as an ideal place for B2B businesses to connect with each other. But, it’s possible that you could be making subtle mistakes on your profile...

Is Ello the Next Big Thing?

Posted by gordonowens On October - 16 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

By now, you’ve probably heard at least something about Ello, a social network that is dedicated to being cool, crisp and original - or the opposite of Facebook. In fact, Ello has already been referred to as a “Facebook killer,” so you can come to your own conclusion. But, is Ello just a passing fad, or is it something...

4 Facebook Strategies for the Holiday Shopping Season

Posted by gordonowens On October - 9 - 2014ADD COMMENTS

It’s October, so it’s not too early to start thinking about the holiday shopping season and what your brand plans on doing to boost sales. With so much competition online these days, you not only have to think offensively but defensively, too. What can you do to ensure that your brand is at its best while coming out...